Summer TLI 2017
We know that the best way to perform a job is to learn all that can be learned to complete the job and experience excellence doing it…..
Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) is a premier educational opportunity that provides training for club officers to perform their duties effectively. In addition, TLI provides a forum for Toastmasters across the district to come together to network, share ideas, and be inspired. Elective sessions, also, offer the opportunity for Toastmasters to improve their communication and leadership skills. Whether you are an office or a member, TLI has something for you!
District 12 provides officer training twice each Toastmaster year during the summer and winter. This Summer’s TLI is being held June 24, 2017
What you can expect:
- To enhance and your own Toastmasters experience
- Learn and refresh your knowledge
- Make new friends
- Partake in a light breakfast and lunch
- Visit bookstore to buy manuals and other Toastmasters materials
- Receive DCP credit for four or more club officers who attend. However, when all seven officers attend, a more stable club is assured.
- Anyone attend Winter TLI will not need to attend make up training
- Interesting and trained presenters
- To have fun
What to bring to TLI:
- Members – a passion for excellence
- Club Officers – enthusiasm, commitment, and Club Handbook
- Presenters – burning desire to share your knowledge
- All – an inquiring and open mind
What to wear to TLI:
- Business casual clothing and good walking shoes