TLI Winter 2017 VPPR
PR_PlanAll Handouts Zipped
#growyourclub Marketing Workshop Fall 2016 Downloads
Suni Gayle – “The Four P’s of a Propitious PR Program”:
Let the World Know About Your Club
All clubs will need to make some effort to help potential members find your meeting. Whether your club is open to the public or a closed corporate club, there are several ways to promote effectively:
- Update your Toastmasters International Club Information page. *Top Priority*
- Update your club’s public website or company intranet site.
- Use social media sites like Facebook and Meetup — be active and connect with others (ie. don’t just spam info)
- Get your club mentioned in community newspapers, websites or company newsletters.
- Post flyers and distribute extra copies of Toastmaster magazine where allowed in your community or company.
- Print club business cards — have members give them to anyone they invite to the meeting.
Vice President Public Relations Resources
One Sheet Guide for Toastmaster Branding
Let the World Know (Item 1140)
All About Toastmasters (Item 124)
Distinguished Club Program and Club Success Plan (Item 1111)